Do all christians not understand paganism?

I think you are a little obsessed with your teminology and i really do not feel the need to express the sutle difference between the two, as you should know if you are a witch then paganism is a way of life and witchcraft in an art.

Of course I am obsessed with the misuse of terminology. Have you ever watched what a wiccan does? Scary stuff.

Dunno if they have changed but the old rules for joining the pagan fed were a bit ridiculous.

Being a witch is a way of life. Being a pagan is being a wannabe.

It is somewhat offensive to call either a witch a pagan or a wiccan.

But if we ignore the differences then how can you complain when christians ignore the difference between witch or pagan and devil worshipper?

Make your mind up whether terminology is important to you or not - and if it is not then don't blame others because they get the wrong idea about what you are.

Of course I am obsessed with the misuse of terminology. Have you ever watched what a wiccan does? Scary stuff.

Dunno if they have changed but the old rules for joining the pagan fed were a bit ridiculous.

Being a witch is a way of life. Being a pagan is being a wannabe.

It is somewhat offensive to call either a witch a pagan or a wiccan.

But if we ignore the differences then how can you complain when christians ignore the difference between witch or pagan and devil worshipper?

Make your mind up whether terminology is important to you or not - and if it is not then don't blame others because they get the wrong idea about what you are.

Well said :)

Tell me , is paganism and druidism the same thing.... im interested to know ??

Barnsleybeer

Modern druid or the old school druid?

Modern druid don't really have a clue about druidism but like to follow the wicca way. Actually they are great fun and very nice people - at least the ones I know. I would not call them pagans to their face, but often think of them as such.

Modern druid or the old school druid?

Modern druid don't really have a clue about druidism but like to follow the wicca way. Actually they are great fun and very nice people - at least the ones I know. I would not call them pagans to their face, but often think of them as such.

sorry still no wiser , as a lapsing christian , i quite enjoy listening to the ways of the wood......beltane and the rest ...

Barnsleybeer

sorry still no wiser , as a lapsing christian , i quite enjoy listening to the ways of the wood......beltane and the rest ...

Barnsleybeer

Beltane is new age. ;)

What do you want to know about druids, on account of the fact I did try to answer your question. Here's the answer again -

No - druidism and paganism are not the same thing. Druids can be pagans. Pagans can be druids. But not all pagans are druids and vice versa.

A witch cannot be a pagan.

Does that help at all?

I have a mate who calls himself an Odinist. Wears a hammer around his neck. I've not really talked to him about it too much. I know it's the old norse religion etc. and the eddas and I know some the characters names in them, but that's it.

What do you make of these guys?

Reformed Druid, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Druid, reformation of 1915?

Funnily enough - what about prior to that?

The first monks in Britain were in fact druids. Makes for very interesting reading does the history of druidism.

Archived