Do all christians not understand paganism?

He's trying to get you to read his website. Given its provenance you'd be advised to treat all the claims on that site with extreme caution.

Its just some random robinhood site, thats why i did not understand its relevence to the thread :hihi:

Get a grip. The thread is about paganism and so is that page.

This thread is about what christians understand about paganism and why they always tar it with satanism, as you are a christian perhaps you could tell me your views on paganism :)

This thread is about what christians understand about paganism and why they always tar it with satanism, as you are a christian perhaps you could tell me your views on paganism :)

The thread is about whether or not Christians understand paganism. Well here is one Christian who does. If you want to dance round the Maypole or wear white frocks then feel free.

The thread is about whether or not Christians understand paganism. Well here is one Christian who does. If you want to dance round the Maypole or wear white frocks then feel free.

Do you not feel that white frocks are far more welcoming than the black frock your priests wear?

As for dancing around the maypole i think it is a beautiful thing to watch far better than to sit in a church and drink the blood of christ before nibbling on his body!. I have never understood that part of christianity and find it a little freaky, sounds like something a satanist would do which is a little ironic really.

Do you not feel that white frocks are far more welcoming than the black frock your priests wear?

As for dancing around the maypole i think it is a beautiful thing to watch far better than to sit in a church and drink the blood of christ before nibbling on his body!. I have never understood that part of christianity and find it a little freaky, sounds like something a satanist would do which is a little ironic really.

You know what thought did....

Archived