Cameron the new prime minister

You don't have to be nostradamus to realise the above. Don't forget the wholesale privatisation of the nhs, schools and whatever else they can think off. more teaching assistants less teachers, more special constables less police officers, laws to make us work until we are 70. More wars , more crime, more cameras/surveillance , more poverty, more trials without jury, more terrorist laws, more dumbing down.

One person who seemed terribly happy was the queen. She even wore her star of david diamond brooch for cameron, which was nice.

They're pretty much all Labour actions.

Well one good thing, all those middleclass lib dem voters will lose their child tax credit . Mind you not many have families , most are gay and lesbian!!!!!

But at least they are not as screwed up as you, if you believe that :)

Amidst all this Hooh-La-La of a new P.M. and a new government, let us all spare a moment to think about our departing Wise Men---the men AND women who have sacrificed so much, in the last 13 years, to put this little Jerusalem of ours, where it is today.

What will become of them ? Does anyone know ? Does anyone care ? Will they find employment suited to their skills ?

Do we really want to see ' Oor ' Gordon, shivering in a crumbling vicarage, in the wilds of ' Bonny ' Scotland, warming his hands by a flickering candle ? Mr. ' Two-Fist ' Prescott sweeping the litter-strewn streets of Scunthorpe ? Our ' Little ' Darling, the new tea-boy at a NatWest bank ? Ms. Harman, Assistant Deputy Burger Flipper at MacDonalds ?

Remember, not what these people have done for YOU, but what you can do for THEM ! If you can help in any way, send your large contributions to NuLabour Investments [ Chairman--A. Blair ]-----or if you 're skint, vote them in at the next election !

Rule Brittania !!

i am sure Gordon will already have a new job sorted just like Tony Blair did

in the middle east....

I wish it every success too....i have voted labour in the past, but wasnt happy with how they were performing. I think we need to hope this works, and hope they sort this countrys finances out. I just sometimes find that sheffield is too negative in many aspects and bring up memories that should really be laid to rest, or it will never go forward.

I agree. Too busy looking back (often through distorting glasses) to be able to look forward.

Archived