Cameron the new prime minister

Cameron can't possibly do worse than brown....think it's time to give him a chance and judge him on his ability in no 10, if he falls flat on his face like brown then fair enough.....i am eager to see a fresh government tackle things in a completely different and productive fashion.

As a life long supported of the Lib Dems, and son of a Coal Miner this is particularly sick.

What did you expect to happen exactly? There were only 2 parties the LibDems could form a coalition with. Labour refused to play ball so that leaves....?

Or would you rather the LibDems played no part in government?

A bit of an odd approach for a so-called LibDem supporter.

Cameron can't possibly do worse than brown....think it's time to give him a chance and judge him on his ability in no 10, if he falls flat on his face like brown then fair enough.....i am eager to see a fresh government tackle things in a completely different and productive fashion.

If you think cameron is the man for the job then you've obviously been living on the moon.

Just watch how the tories mess things up Again.

What did you expect to happen exactly? There were only 2 parties the LibDems could form a coalition with. Labour refused to play ball so that leaves....?

Or would you rather the LibDems played no part in government?

A bit of an odd approach for a so-called LibDem supporter.

He would rather them not deal with the tories...the entire farce since election day was not helped by labour more or less stalling the process. They have shown their true colours, fallen apart in less than a week, and their leader just threw his dummy out of the pram...was funny to watch gordon waddle out of office....bye gordon....ya ***head!

Yeh i agree - With Brown gone and the so called new-labour crap . i got fed up with them !

Time for change and give him a chance i think ;)

If you think cameron is the man for the job then you've obviously been living on the moon.

Just watch how the tories mess things up Again.

As i said it's his time in office that will prove his worth....gordon brown was a better chancellor than a prime minister, lets see if cameron is a better pm than an opposition leader.

Archived