Cameron the new prime minister

The stability of the coalition will depend on how wobbly kneed the LibDems get when things get a bit rocky.

Whilst the LibDem leadership are closely aligned to Tory party ideas the majority of their activists are not.

It is hard to tell at this point what will happen, this could long term be a disaster for the LibDems with a big disconnect between the behaviour of their MPs and what they thought they were campaigning for.

Whilst the LibDem leadership are closely aligned to Tory party ideas the majority of their activists are not.

It is hard to tell at this point what will happen, this could long term be a disaster for the LibDems with a big disconnect between the behaviour of their MPs and what they thought they were campaigning for.

thats fairly true of the conservative party too

That in part depends on what opposition this coalition receives. If there is large scale labour unrest, a few big protests and a few hairy moments with the economy I can see some of the more left leaning MPs wanting out!

I heard there are only four countries in Europe that have an outright majority and did you know there ware only eleven countries in the entire world that were democracies before the outbreak of the 2nd world war? It was said to be dying out at the time.

It's amazing what I have learned with a broken tape and the car radio stuck on Radio 4.

Archived