Vote Lib/Dem Get Tory

No, they tend to reward those who work hard and do the right thing through life.

Makes sense to me.

And what if the "right thing" includes a worker's right to protect their wages and conditions by joining a union?

Will the Tories reward them as well?

And what if the "right thing" includes a worker's right to protect their wages and conditions by joining a union?

Will the Tories reward them as well?

LOL, why join a union if not happy with wage/conditions.

Work for someone else - simple!

And why can't 'they' work?

I can't think of many reasons why someone would not be able to work in any shape or form?

Apart from the seriously ill, disabled etc - who obviously need help.

Yeah, working at McDonalds/Burger King/KFC must be a real boost for the self esteem.

Yeah, working at McDonalds/Burger King/KFC must be a real boost for the self esteem.

Why does it have to be McD/BK/KFC?

Ever heard of going to college/Uni, open University etc?

No can't be bothered with all that malarky yeah?

The Tories talk of cuts almost with relish. We all know who caused the deficit-the bankers and their friends-mainly Tories. And now the rest of us are being told we have to face financial hardship to pay for the bankers deeds. While the bankers are back to paying themselves huge bonuses and the system remains unchanged, waiting for another greed fulled crisis.

Clegg should have refused all coalitions, left the Tories to flounder with no overall control and waited for another election in 12 months or so.

The Tories talk of cuts almost with relish. We all know who caused the deficit-the bankers and their friends-mainly Tories. And now the rest of us are being told we have to face financial hardship to pay for the bankers deeds. While the bankers are back to paying themselves huge bonuses and the system remains unchanged, waiting for another greed fulled crisis.

Clegg should have refused all coalitions, left the Tories to flounder with no overall control and waited for another election in 12 months or so.

Why did Gordon Brown chicken out of imposing a bank windfall tax?

(Cue bizarre standard New Labour support answer; because New Labour just like the Tories)

I don't really understand politics but could they really stop families tax credits?

My partner doesn't earn a huge wage after rent, council tax and utility bills there really isn't anything left so we rely on working/child tax credits to do out weekly food shop ect...

Alot of families will fall apart if this does happen in my opinion anyway

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/may/03/in-tory-labour-marginals-vote-labour

Archived