Church of England in funding crisis.

Their reserves are being plundered and parishoners are being asked to dig deeper into their pockets. Story here.

Please remember this on sunday when you are in church and donate accordingly. Some people just give 10% of their salary direct to the church a bit like a 'tithe'. There must be something that you can go without to find extra cash so they don't have to lay off priests or merge jobs, poor lambs.

For someone who cares not to give a damn about religion, you seem to go on about it an awful lot :roll:

I care an awful lot for religion. I don't want people imposing it on me, spending taxpayer's money on funding it, giving it any privileges or telling children that they have to participate in it.

It would be such a shame though to have all those out of work vicars hanging around the jobcentres.

I care an awful lot for religion. I don't want people imposing it on me, spending taxpayer's money on funding it, giving it any privileges or telling children that they have to participate in it.

It would be such a shame though to have all those out of work vicars hanging around the jobcentres.

Be careful now, you are beginning to sound obsessed.

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder pal, just let it drop.

Their reserves are being plundered and parishoners are being asked to dig deeper into their pockets. Story here.

Please remember this on sunday when you are in church and donate accordingly. Some people just give 10% of their salary direct to the church a bit like a 'tithe'. There must be something that you can go without to find extra cash so they don't have to lay off priests or merge jobs, poor lambs.

The Queen will keep them afloat, she is head of them as well.

I cant think of anything I need them for.

Archived