Church of England in funding crisis.

Oh well, you sound just like the people you detest. Forcing your opinion and beliefs on everyone else.

Providing an opinion, and clearly not one that you are comfortable with. Perhaps you have an invisible magic friend in which case you will find my comments about organised religion somewhat distasteful.

Providing an opinion, and clearly not one that you are comfortable with. Perhaps you have an invisible magic friend in which case you will find my comments about organised religion somewhat distasteful.

Do you not have opinions about anything else other than your hatred of religion. I find it rather sad that you spend so much time expressing such hatred.

As for me, I am comfortable. I quite like my chair, it's not as hard as a pew, but I like it all the same. Who is my magic friend? Paul Daniels???

A fairer system may be to put a penny on the tax to help out for a year.

How would that be fair? The average age of a churchgoer is seventy something. Let them contribute out of their pensions. The only time I set foot in a church is to heckle.

The Scots are having a massive clearout. There are some real bargains here.

How would that be fair? The average age of a churchgoer is seventy something. Let them contribute out of their pensions. The only time I set foot in a church is to heckle.

I am sure any church would welcome you and allow you to contribute to their upkeep by standing order. You may even enjoy having a sing song with the congregation.

It's true, Bloom. When I don't care about something, I simply ignore it. So, religion isn't for me, fine. I won't go on about it, or read about it, or surf the web looking for stories about it.

It's only the obsessed that do that.

<something to think about> :)

I am sure any church would welcome you and allow you to contribute to their upkeep by standing order. You may even enjoy having a sing song with the congregation.

I might consider sponsoring a parishioner.

Just opened the attachment. Are you thinking of having your own Church to live in.

Archived