Church of England in funding crisis.

It's true, Bloom. When I don't care about something, I simply ignore it. So, religion isn't for me, fine. I won't go on about it, or read about it, or surf the web looking for stories about it.

It's only the obsessed that do that.

<something to think about> :)

And I do. There are a lot of us out there in the ether that choose to take on organised religion. I just find the whole concept so bizarre and struggle to understand why anyone would beileve in it. I just can't put it down. There are probably more suitable places to vent my spleen than this forum but they tend to ban me.

Perhaps I should take a few steps backwards.

And I do. There are a lot of us out there in the ether that choose to take on organised religion. I just find the whole concept so bizarre and struggle to understand why anyone would beileve in it. I just can't put it down. There are probably more suitable places to vent my spleen than this forum but they tend to ban me.

Perhaps I should take a few steps backwards.

Wait a bit we've got to beat 24 pages. You know who the we are !!!!

How would that be fair? The average age of a churchgoer is seventy something. Let them contribute out of their pensions. The only time I set foot in a church is to heckle.

The Scots are having a massive clearout. There are some real bargains here.

Clegg WILL remove those 26 prelates from the house of lords.

Archived