Turncoat Clegg He is now a Bride not a Bridesmaid

I posted on another thread that Bill Hill's are offering 13/8 on this ConDem alliance not lasting a year. Certainly worth a tenner!

But that dosn't mean labour will win an ellection out right.

Of course it won't last, the cons will stabilse things enough so they can call for a new mandate.

A mandate that they'll win easily.

I have already said that this is only a stop gap i expect another election in around four months and the result will be as follows

Conservatives - safe majority

Labour - down but may recover one day

LibDems - out in the cold as usual

You're putting a monkey on it then? Or even a grand? Can't lose can you? According to you and Barry anyway. :)

My money is already on!

Look at it in context. Both parties get a sniff of power for the first time in many many years. They get all excited and say silly things, like children do. BUT , the cold light of Monday morning will come.

You're putting a monkey on it then? Or even a grand? Can't lose can you? According to you and Barry anyway. :)

Just biding my time whilst the odd's get better, they'll get on well for the first couple of months that's the time to strike! By 6 months I reckon the wheels will be coming off. Too late then.

Just mark my words. Only a fool thinks that this conceived alliance can last.

I actually think that this alliance will last longer than many at first expected.

For the simple reason that the Lib Dems have done exceptionally well out of this deal, and they probably got far more cabinet posts and government jobs than they could have hoped to have dreamed of given their rather paltry tally of just 57 MPs.

I can't see how the Lib Dems, despite potential disagreements with the Conservatives, will want to give up their government posts any time soon.

Archived