Turncoat Clegg He is now a Bride not a Bridesmaid

I can think of so many scenarios where no political reform will happen.

Number 1: Sure they seem to love each other at the moment and yes the referendum on AV has been promised. But more 'important' issues will have to be dealt with first. It gets to year 3 of the parliament and the Lib Dems are not seen to be performing well. The Tory spin machine goes into overdrive and the media portrays Cameron as the caring partner indulging Clegg, his difficult and obstinate wife. The opinion polls start to show a poor level of support for the Lib Dems. The relationship breaks down and bang - snap election. Liberals come nowhere and we end up with the two party system entrenched forever.

With an overall Labour majority of course!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I voted Lib Dems and I advise you read the policy document released today. There are some key policies locked down in there that I think many Lib Dem voters will approve of.

I'm especially pleased that Vince Cable has been given an excellent position in the new cabinet.

Why can't we just wait and see? I think this was a positive step forward and as a Lib Dem voter I think this could lay good grounding for future elections for a true progressive majority.

I did not vote for Pinky and Perky or Ant and Dek and not the Con's.

I have seen the policy document relased, but it was not there when votes were bieng cast.

If you are happy then I am glad for you, my 30 pieces of silver to Clegg is on the way.

I voted Lib Dems and I advise you read the policy document released today. There are some key policies locked down in there that I think many Lib Dem voters will approve of.

I'm especially pleased that Vince Cable has been given an excellent position in the new cabinet.

Why can't we just wait and see? I think this was a positive step forward and as a Lib Dem voter I think this could lay good grounding for future elections for a true progressive majority.

Exactly. I am sick to death of people saying 'Lib Dem voters won't be happy'. (I have noticed that the majority of people who say this aren't LD supporters themselves) Myself, my boyfriend and several friends are all Lib Dem supporters and are perfectly happy with how this has turned out.

Archived