Greek contagion to spread to the UK

Ah I see the references to the posts emerge - after the thread was cleaned of course. I see also you take pride in gloating over the circumstances still which speaks volumes about your character. Someone working to keep a colliery open, in a different union (NACODS wasnot on strike unlike the NUM) is considered fair game in your viewpoint as many will see.

But that's what you get from organised militant Labour - blind unreasoning hatred. You never even met him but you still have the same Pavlovian knee jerk reaction. You sad little man. I shall waste no more time on you.

This is the post you are moaning about....

I have added the bold in here because you appear unable to see it.

I was saying the opposite of what you are claiming.

People can see it in its full context here:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=676143&page=6

and you on the previous page making light of Des Warren's treatment by the state for conspiracy to organise a picket.

The only "cheap nasty bitter little man" in that thread was the one that deliberately (I afford you more intelligence than simply being stupid) decided to misunderstand what I was saying in order to justify their opinions.

You are a nasty liar, unable to argue your points without making up personal defamations.

What makes these right wingers SOOOOOOOO dishonest?

Count yourself in amongst that then - I seem to recall you claimed you voted Conservative but a few short threads ago :-)

As if to prove my point! - yes I did, but as you will remember that I said only a few posts later that it was a wind-up!!!:hihi:

At the last General election, most people thought they had two choices.

Vote Conservative an put up with drastic cuts.

Vote Labour and put up with drastic cuts.

As it turned out, there was a third choice. Vote LibDem and put up with drastic cuts whichever of the others got into power. - But you also get the chance to kick Cleggy in the arse for going along with whichever of the other two he chose.

I said at the time that I wanted Labour to win the general election. Not because I felt Labour deserved to be elected, but rather because they dug the hole and they should be the party to get the country back out of it. They had earned the right to fix the F*** up.

Unfortunately, Labour didn't win. So now their supporters are trying to pretend that all the problems engineered by the Lying Scotsman were, in fact, mere myths until the Tories too over.

Just as they did when Thatcher was lumbered with a long history of Labour misrule.

There's no justice in the world!

But there are lots of new laws.

Thanks, Gordie.

However did we do without them?

(And 'quite well, thank you' is not a politically-correct answer.)

How about "exceedingly well and the country was much better off for it"?

Archived