How would you spend JSA if you had to claim it

Get an attractive man drunk enough to sleep with me. Hang on, I'd need a bit more than that......:rant::rant::rant:

Smart price vodka just under £8 for 70cl. £24 should do it, if he passes out you still have the bottles ;):o:hihi:

Smart price vodka just under £8 for 70cl. £24 should do it, if he passes out you still have the bottles ;):o:hihi:

How dare you imply I'd need three bottles of vodka to get a man to sleep with me?!:|:rant:

I'm very hurt and upset. I would like to inform you that for the last man I seduced, I only needed two pints of beer, so there :|

PS I think the chloroform, chainsaw, and handcuffs may have helped as well, but we're only discussing the alcohol here.

8 carlin at £6.50,

tenner of wacky backy

save up for a ard dog (maybe £40 worth)

some black tracky bottoms

a set for flat blade screwdrivers

pay some court fines

a stereo with big speakers to blast bass till 11pm

before you say anything, other do same cos i see them every day :hihi:

8 carlin at £6.50,

tenner of wacky backy

save up for a ard dog (maybe £40 worth)

some black tracky bottoms

a set for flat blade screwdrivers

pay some court fines

a stereo with big speakers to blast bass till 11pm

before you say anything, other do same cos i see them every day :hihi:

£40 worth of ard dog

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

How dare you imply I'd need three bottles of vodka to get a man to sleep with me?!:|:rant:

I'm very hurt and upset. I would like to inform you that for the last man I seduced, I only needed two pints of beer, so there :|

PS I think the chloroform, chainsaw, and handcuffs may have helped as well, but we're only discussing the alcohol here.

Chloroform ;):love::wave:

By the way, I was on about for him to drunk, not you :P:hihi:

JSA for me, went on bills and food...and thats without the contribution i had to make towards the rent.

these are the current rates of LHA for sheffield:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/benefits/local-housing-allowance#currentrates

the down side to this is there is a slight reduction in housing benefit if the property is under-occupied (in my case, 1 person living in a 2 bedroom house), which would mean a contribution towards the rent of X amount from your giro or savings.

the other point about savings is the capital limit:

http://www.cpag.org.uk/cro/wrb/wrb191/capital.htm

which would mean if you have savings of :

less than £6000 - you lose no dole money from your claim

£6000-£16000 - you lose £1 per £250 in savings you have above £6000, up to the upper limit of £16,000

£16,000+ - this appears to equate to you not being able to make a claim until you have less than this amount in savings (confirm anyone?)

so it's not all fun and games on the dole...you have the time, but not the money...or at least i never had...i don't know how some people do it...

You dont have to worry about how to spend it when there are people and services who have already cleared the amount before you have time to think about it.

I dont know how they work it out that you can survive on that amount when you simply can't. The sprialling lack of health as you cant eat properly and the worries of mounting debts as well as the stigma make it an experience you should have a psychologist for.

The real cost is peoples welfare. How can Britain call itself a civilised country when it show complete disregard for its unemployed and elderly with the burden then placed on the NHS to treat all the associated illnesses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived