David Miliband announces candidacy for Labour leadership

Not long to go now. So plans need to be made.

Who would you like to see? I definitely don't want Harriet Harman and I doubt Tony Benn will come out of retirement. :hihi: Do you have suggestions for a contender?

Whoever it is will probably be in power in a few months so they need to get it right.

I had hoped for Allan Johnson, but he has ruled himself out. Looks like the Milibands or Ed Balls making the early running

it's between Dave M, Ed M, and Ed B.

most of the party heavyweights will be going for Dave, but Ed M will be a better campaigner, certainly with the wider electorate. He doesn't come across as being too clever for his own good like his big brother does. Apart from Harman somehow managing to come through the middle as everyone else cancels each other out, Ed B would the worst option.

Whoever it is will probably be in power in a few months so they need to get it right.

I had hoped for Allan Johnson, but he has ruled himself out. Looks like the Milibands or Ed Balls making the early running

Priceless-you are amusing:hihi:

Archived