This is how Russia deals with Somali pirates ..

..the trouble is that kind of approach usually results in a lot of people dying who haven't messed with them.

unfortunatly to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs as the saying goes!! and its likely if it looks like a pirate acts like a pirate in a boat, i.e heading towards a commercial ship with guns and bandanas then there is a high likelihood its a PIRATE! so blow it out of the water and ask questions later......same applies to all terrorists!

unfortunatly to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs as the saying goes!! and its likely if it looks like a pirate acts like a pirate in a boat, i.e heading towards a commercial ship with guns and bandanas then there is a high likelihood its a PIRATE! so blow it out of the water and ask questions later......same applies to all terrorists!

would you like to be "blown out of the water" accidently?

doubt it

dont be silly, ok tell me another reason why small boats with gunmen approach big ships in the gulf without prior warning and usually at night!!

some on here would have you believe they were just asking for directions and were totally innocent

dont be silly, ok tell me another reason why small boats with gunmen approach big ships in the gulf without prior warning and usually at night!!

all im saying is not everythings as black and white as youd believe......accidents do happen, and you wouldnt want to be dead due to it

some on here would have you believe they were just asking for directions and were totally innocent

or maybe they were local traders trying to make a living to sell the ships some cans of pop & prepack sarnies:))

all im saying is not everythings as black and white as youd believe......accidents do happen, and you wouldnt want to be dead due to it

unfortunatly i think most stuff is black and white its just do-gooders and liberty types that blur the issues in the name of rights!! and a lot of the wrongs in this world especially 3rd world wrongs could be put right very easily without the prolonged procrastination of those rights, accidents do happen and that is unfortunate for the very few!

Archived