Venue needed for funeral meal near to Grenoside

The Old Harrow in Grenoside has an excellent reputation for funeral buffets and it is only a few minutes walk away

Given her husband died almost 10 months ago, I can only come to the conclusion you bumped this thread as you own or work at The Old Harrow.

Shame on you for blatant spamming on a thread like this.

Sorry to hear about your sad loss. We have been to two funerals at Grenoside in last year and the buffet they provide there is quite nice, only sandwiches, tea, coffee and cake that sort of thing but its ok. Hope you find somewhere x

Just looking through thedemon's post history.

Shameful spamming. And to choose an old thread like this on which to do it. Lets hope Hennypenny doesnt see it, could be traumatic for her to see all this again.

Thanks Damo, it is ok, I live with it every day, a reminder doesn't make it any worse.

We ended up going to the Thorncliffe Arms at Chapeltown, who were absolutely fantastic, I would recommend them for anyone wanting a small party. Sadly I have heard that they either have closed or are going to close, which is a real shame as they did lovely food for an incredibly reasonable price.

Thanks Damo, it is ok, I live with it every day, a reminder doesn't make it any worse.

We ended up going to the Thorncliffe Arms at Chapeltown, who were absolutely fantastic, I would recommend them for anyone wanting a small party. Sadly I have heard that they either have closed or are going to close, which is a real shame as they did lovely food for an incredibly reasonable price.

The Thorncliffe is still open. I am going to a booked do there later this month.

I had a do there last year and they were excellent.

Archived