Why do poor people keep voting Labour..

I never spoke to her about politics until after the election-again wrong. That would be a labour favourite "I ""convinced"" my grandkids that the tories are evil and Im proud of it"

Why do you keep using the word wrong :huh:, someone’s opinion isn’t wrong it is purely their opinion?

answer to the ops question, because historicaly labour have helped the working class voter, the conservatives have helped line the pockets of the wealthy and upper class and the lib dems try to please both sets and end up doing nothing, so labour are sadly the best of a bad bunch

Well they have achieved that this time round. :hihi:

Why do you keep using the word wrong :huh:, someone’s opinion isn’t wrong it is purely their opinion?

because you weren't giving an opinion, you were telling me my nan must feel betrayed, I said you were wrong, she seems quite happy. Ok inside its possible she feels betrayed but I very much doubt it.

The second time you tried to say that I had influenced her, here you are very definitely WRONG as I did not mention it to her and didn't even know she was going to vote. Therefore I am right, you are wrong!

Right that’s that sorted then :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes as I said you are clearly wrong, no matter how many times you tell libdem supporters why they really were voting libdem (ie because they wanted a labour government:loopy::hihi:) they can still stick with their original reasons:hihi:

Yes as I said you are clearly wrong, no matter how many times you tell libdem supporters why they really were voting libdem (ie because they wanted a labour government:loopy::hihi:) they can still stick with their original reasons:hihi:

Which is ?

To elect a Con government. :huh:

no read the news or most of this forum to find out what actually happened:hihi:

The Lib party is doomed, swallowed up by the Con, many a Lab voter that trusted Lib will be horrified, if you wanted Con but didn’t have the conviction to vote for them I can see how you may be mildly pleased.

The Lib party is doomed, swallowed up by the Con, many a Lab voter that trusted Lib will be horrified, if you wanted Con but didn’t have the conviction to vote for them I can see how you may be mildly pleased.

They should have voted labour then!:loopy:

Maybe it will serve as a warning for future tactical voters.

Archived