Why do men like to wear scruffy clothes?

Never happened with me Patty. They generally start off as fat, unshaven, beer swilling couch potatoes and stay that way. Cut out the middle stage :).

Yes but then don't they go into a chrysalis before emerging like a butterfly as Brad Pitt? That's what mine told me.

Yes but then don't they go into a chrysalis before emerging like a butterfly as Brad Pitt? That's what mine told me.

Mine told me the beer gut was actually space rented out by MI5 to store secret documents in, and therefore essential to our national security. I'm still a little bit intrigued as to the exact mechanics of it, but he sounded very convincing :confused:

Mine told me the beer gut was actually space rented out by MI5 to store secret documents in, and therefore essential to our national security. I'm still a little bit intrigued as to the exact mechanics of it, but he sounded very convincing :confused:

So do you think those muffled raspberry noises coming from down the bed all night are coded messages about al-Qaeda?

Archived