Why do men like to wear scruffy clothes?

I bought a very smart denim ladies shirt from George at Asda for £14. I had nearly bought it from another shop for double the price, but luckily they didnt have my size in. George at Asda are good value.

i thought they did sizes 22 upwards:hihi:

Probably because they're comfy and I don't particularly care what people think of me?

Why would I wear something I'm not comfortable in?

In my diction "scruffy" means the inclusion of dirt, i.e:-my hands were scruffy after burying the boyfriend in the rosebed, not they were casual or trendy.

You are getting the word scruffy confused with terms like dirty, filthy,grimy,foul,squalid,soiled,slovenly and theres more.

Your hands would be scruffy if thier appearance was just untidy or shabby not dirty or any of the others from above, your use of terminology would cause confusion as to your meaning which is the reason we have words for all these things.

Now for the matter at hand i personally wear army lightweights and a t-shirt for general day to day activities, cords or chinos and the inevitable t-shirt for casual wear.

And if i'm going out somewhere posh i have plenty of smart clothes.

But i am no fashion victim and dislike fashion in general i wear what is comfortable and i would never wear anything that i felt would compromise my ability to have fun.

Is there a woman alive who doesn't get moist over Clooney? :roll:

Yes there is.:nod:

As for the OP I have the opposite problem, mine thinks too much about clothing, I have trouble keeping up.

Bloody goths...:suspect:

Archived