Warning to all cabriolet owners in the s2 area

Some scrote has gone around last night and punched two, holes in my back window of my cabriolet. What sort of joy do these retards see in spoiling other peoples property.

Some scrote has gone around last night and punched two, holes in my back window of my cabriolet. What sort of joy do these retards see in spoiling other peoples property.
T'was the green eyed monster. And it's only going to get worse, mark my words :(

I had mine slit in March. First time in 10 years of ownership. Pure vandalism: there was nothing whatsoever in the car on show or to nick (there never is, save for the stereo without faceplate - you can't get at the tax disc, it's in one of those bolted+superglued holders), and it looks like it was done with a stanley knife (millimeter-wide half-height vertical cut in the middle, from the bottom of the rear window) but the cut/vinyl wasn't "plied" as if someone had tried to push a hand or arm through it.

It's a 12 year old MX-5, not as if it's worth much or is particularly flash FFS! :rant:

• 2 weeks later...

just noticed this morning that some other retard has dented the roof on my wifes car. Aso mad about this. Can anybody please tell me what enjoyment people get doing this type of thing. Some people must have really sad lives. If I find out who it is there will be an even bigger dent on their head

Archived