Mangla resturant

Because its the best curry in Sheffield.....

Must disagree with that! It is the third best curry in Sheffield:

1st = East and West

2nd = Chaman

3rd = Mangla/Kashmir Curry Centre

In my humble opinion, of course.... :hihi:

I have put 2 reviews of the Mangla on here recently and they werre both taken down by the mods as they were apparently too negative. I was only being honest, I described the food and service exacly as it was! The service certainly leaves something to be desired but in my opinion so does the food. Both dishes we ordered looked exactly the same, they were both swimming in oil, not just a little bit, there was not really any sauce, it was just oil. They also managed to get a 25% of the order wrong and we only orderd 4 items!

Does anyone know if they serve apna-style curries if requested?

I think you have to stick with what is on the menu.

I requested a non-menu dish once but they didn't do it. No harm in asking though, give 'em a ring.

you get poor service here because they are all illegal immigrants on below the minimum wage and if they dont like you from when you walk in,you get rat meat in your dish. enjoy

you get poor service here because they are all illegal immigrants on below the minimum wage and if they dont like you from when you walk in,you get rat meat in your dish. enjoy

and your evidence for this is...?

Archived