The dirtiest nightclub ever?

Has anyone been to "Corporation".Ive been a handful of times and everytime i come out i am very dirty, bottom of jeans are filthy and i stink awful. Floor is always sticky.

I dread to think what it's like with all the lights on.

It spoils an otherwise great club.

Any opinions?

I last went a month ago - when the audience was made up chiefly of aging but fragrant goths - and not once did my shoes stick to the floor. (Maybe they'd just had a spring clean?)

Leadmill's also pretty dirty but not as bad as corp, but I haven't been for a couple of years so it might have changed. On the other end O2 Academy is propably the cleanest club I have ever been it

Leadmill's also pretty dirty but not as bad as corp, but I haven't been for a couple of years so it might have changed. On the other end O2 Academy is propably the cleanest club I have ever been it

Really I went there a couple of weeks ago and was stuck to the floor it was far worse than the Corp. I never literally get stuck to the floor there like at the Academy it was awful.

Archived