Homophobe Equalities Minister

Homosexuality isn't "natural"?

If humans are of nature, and some are "homosexual", then surely it's "natural".

There are many things humans do against nature. Some people can't conceive naturally, so a man tommy tanks in to a cup, then that is transferred in to a female by use of an unnatural implement. How is that natural? Yet the homophobes see it as more acceptable?

You're all mad.

Homosexuality isn't "natural"?

If humans are of nature, and some are "homosexual", then surely it's "natural".

There are many things humans do against nature. Some people can't conceive naturally, so a man tommy tanks in to a cup, then that is transferred in to a female by use of an unnatural implement. How is that natural? Yet the homophobes see it as more acceptable?

You're all mad.

I see your point but isnt it a fault in the genes,something gone out of kilter? much the same as any kind of un-natural actions.I would imagine that everything strives to be perfect but mistakes are made ,hence the minority aspect of whatever the mistake is, by that I mean if it was a natural and deliberate action the numbers would be far greater.

I see your point but isnt it a fault in the genes,something gone out of kilter? much the same as any kind of un-natural actions.I would imagine that everything strives to be perfect but mistakes are made ,hence the minority aspect of whatever the mistake is, by that I mean if it was a natural and deliberate action the numbers would be far greater.

Human diversity is a product of genetics - you seem to want to put a judgement value on that diversity - would you say white skin is 'perfect' and black skin a 'mistake'?

Human diversity is a product of genetics - you seem to want to put a judgement value on that diversity - would you say white skin is 'perfect' and black skin a 'mistake'?

No, but I would say the sexual act is essentially to procreate.same sex intercourse doesnt fall into that criteria therefore logically same sex intercourse is un-natural and of no use to mankind.

No, but I would say the sexual act is essentially to procreate.same sex intercourse doesnt fall into that criteria therefore logically same sex intercourse is un-natural and of no use to mankind.

I'm sure it feels very natural to those doing it.

The new government has got a lot more important issues to deal with than gay rights. An equalities minister is just political correctness gone mad and I can't believe a Tory prime minister would have one, must be the influence of the liberals.

So what about french-kissing? Oral sex? Are these unnatural?

What about the blokes I know that brag about their "red-blooded" heterosexuality and the fact that their wives/girlfriends let them partake in anal sex? Is this unnatural?

What about heterosexual people that simply don't have sex at all? Is that unnatural?

:huh:

only as unnatural as the infertile having sex. Or as unnatural as masturbation or oral sex... (after all, one cannot procreate in those three scenarios, either...)

I think you need to go back to your biology class, NH.

Are you saying that the new government and /or Parliament is incapable of tackling more than one topic at once?

I hate the argument that "there are more important things", because it implies that (in this case) the government can only deal with one topic at a time.

It also devalues the importance of equality issues.

Today is International Day Against Homophobia, how fitting for some of the comments on this thread.

I'm sure if you think about it, Noddy, you could come up with at least one thing you do in the privacy of your own home which is completely natural but of no use to mankind.

Archived