Homophobe Equalities Minister

I keep seeing this other thread pass by and getting it mixed with this one.

Is there such a thing as homeopathic homophobia I wonder? Perhaps David Cameron thought that Theresa May's homophobia would be "watered down" by giving her the Equalities Minister role. That could be very dangerous.

:hihi:

I'm sure if you think about it, Noddy, you could come up with at least one thing you do in the privacy of your own home which is completely natural but of no use to mankind.

Probably could but unlike people just wanting to score cheap points I believe ,without any sort of prejudice,I was making a logical argument.I thought thats what forums like this was for,forgive if I'm mistaken and have had the audacity to think for myself and go against the flow..so to speak

Probably could but unlike people just wanting to score cheap points I believe ,without any sort of prejudice,I was making a logical argument.I thought thats what forums like this was for,forgive if I'm mistaken and have had the audacity to think for myself and go against the flow..so to speak

Quite so; it was the logic of your assertion that I was questioning.

No, but I would say the sexual act is essentially to procreate.same sex intercourse doesnt fall into that criteria therefore logically same sex intercourse is un-natural and of no use to mankind.

Same-sex intercourse is natural. It is not uncommon in the rest of the animal kingdom, and a genetic tendency to homosexuality between social animals is thought to serve a useful purpose in supporting the gene pool.

As for its 'usefulness' for mankind; before we could even discuss that you'd have to define 'usefulness'. As others have pointed out, humans do plenty of sexual things that serve no procreative purpose.

If a persons who does not agree with homosexuality is labelled a homophobe.

If a person who does not like people of a different race is labelled a racist.

If a person who does not think men and women are equal is labelled sexist.

What is the label for a person who does not have these views ?

If a persons who does not agree with homosexuality is labelled a homophobe.

If a person who does not like people of a different race is labelled a racist.

If a person who does not think men and women are equal is labelled sexist.

What is the label for a person who does not have these views ?

A liar?

Everyone has prejudices. The important thing is recognising and discarding them.

Same-sex intercourse is natural. It is not uncommon in the rest of the animal kingdom, and a genetic tendency to homosexuality between social animals is thought to serve a useful purpose in supporting the gene pool.

As for its 'usefulness' for mankind; before we could even discuss that you'd have to define 'usefulness'. As others have pointed out, humans do plenty of sexual things that serve no procreative purpose.

I hear this animal excuse a lot ,tell me how do you know that what animals are thinking when they appear to be having same sex sex,a dog for instance will hump almost anything when their is a female on heat nearby,so if one decides to hump my leg does that mean the dog is into his version of bestiality and therefore bestiality is therefore OK also a dog will try to mount a puppy for the same reason,should we therefore consider paedophilia as OK ?The animal argument doesnt hold water ,most animals ,unlike humans ,act on instinct and not intelligence..unless of course your saying homosexuals are thick ?

Archived