Homophobe Equalities Minister

I hear this animal excuse a lot ,tell me how do you know that what animals are thinking when they appear to be having same sex sex,a dog for instance will hump almost anything when their is a female on heat nearby,so if one decides to hump my leg does that mean the dog is into his version of bestiality and therefore bestiality is therefore OK also a dog will try to mount a puppy for the same reason,should we therefore consider paedophilia as OK ?

Dogs do have a very gung ho attitude when it comes to having sex and many researchers think that's because we have bred it into them, domesticated animals are often selected for increased breeding rate. You won't find a real wild dog (ie a wolf) trying to hump your leg.

The animal argument doesnt hold water ,most animals ,unlike humans ,act on instinct and not intelligence..unless of course your saying homosexuals are thick ?

No thicker than heterosexuals, can you control your little buddy between your legs?

Can you help it but turn a quick glance when a pretty lady walks by?

We are all driven by instincts, not just 'the gays'.

Also homosexuality is observed all across the animal kingdom including in intelligent social species such as monkeys, apes, and dolphins.

I hear this animal excuse a lot ,tell me how do you know that what animals are thinking when they appear to be having same sex sex,a dog for instance will hump almost anything when their is a female on heat nearby,so if one decides to hump my leg does that mean the dog is into his version of bestiality and therefore bestiality is therefore OK also a dog will try to mount a puppy for the same reason,should we therefore consider paedophilia as OK ?The animal argument doesnt hold water ,most animals ,unlike humans ,act on instinct and not intelligence..unless of course your saying homosexuals are thick ?

Why would you make the assumption that acting instinctively is an unintelligent thing to do?

Heterosexuals are instinctively drawn towards sexual interest in the opposite sex, homosexuals the same sex. No difference between them other than that hterosex is rather more common.

It all boils down to the fact that we are all different because of a variety of reasons. Once this is accepted we can just get on with life.

Majorities will always get the most input into issues by the simple fact that they are the majority regardless of the issue.

Whether or not the latter is her view, her remit is to vote the way her constituents wish. She's elected to represent them. Her own agenda has to go out of the window.

And how do you know that she's not representing her constituents wishes?

If a persons who does not agree with homosexuality is labelled a homophobe.

If a person who does not like people of a different race is labelled a racist.

If a person who does not think men and women are equal is labelled sexist.

What is the label for a person who does not have these views ?

It doesn't matter if you dont agree with something or someone.

What matters is if you try and take that dislike and use it to deny someone their civil rights or deny them protection under the law.

With the caveat that what they do is legal and doesn't harm anyone, before anyone starts with the usual hysterical comparisons between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Archived