Homophobe Equalities Minister

you mean about promoting homosexuality?

i dont believe it should be promoted........it SHOULD be mentioned in sex education classes as well as hetrosexuality as in some people find they are this, but some people find they are like that

Yes,i agree homosexuality should be mentioned in sex education classes.And it should also mention the fact that the sex side of it is not normal.

It doesn't matter if you dont agree with something or someone.

What matters is if you try and take that dislike and use it to deny someone their civil rights or deny them protection under the law.

With the caveat that what they do is legal and doesn't harm anyone, before anyone starts with the usual hysterical comparisons between homosexuality and paedophilia.

And let's not foreget spreading of Aids.

Yes, indeed, it is so sad for people to wish not to be discriminated against.:rolleyes:

Homosexuality was declared legal quite a few years ago and its very rare that homosexuality is even mentioned in public nowadays,in fact the only time it surfaces is when the gay pride marches bring it back to the surface,surely now they have their legality their is no need for such events,they have their legality,they have their rights why not just do what normal people do ,live their lives quietly and get on with it instead of what seems a constant need to thrust their lifestyle into the glare of publicity.I know gay couples and Lesbian couples from years back,they never caused any fuss and just got on with their lives,which can I just say was smack in the middle of a mining community so it was a little straight forward and on the rough side,but nobody bothered them or hassled them what they did in private was their concern,this was before all the razzamataz of gay rights march etc so I ask again why the need for all the self publicity ,just do what they did ..get on with their lives

Homosexuality was declared legal quite a few years ago and its very rare that homosexuality is even mentioned in public nowadays,in fact the only time it surfaces is when the gay pride marches bring it back to the surface,surely now they have their legality their is no need for such events,they have their legality,they have their rights why not just do what normal people do ,live their lives quietly and get on with it instead of what seems a constant need to thrust their lifestyle into the glare of publicity.I know gay couples and Lesbian couples from years back,they never caused any fuss and just got on with their lives,which can I just say was smack in the middle of a mining community so it was a little straight forward and on the rough side,but nobody bothered them or hassled them what they did in private was their concern,this was before all the razzamataz of gay rights march etc so I ask again why the need for all the self publicity ,just do what they did ..get on with their lives

Stop being a spoilsport and leave 'Campaigners Anonymous' alone.

All I can say is if you were a gay person would you feel comfortable holding hands with your partner and walking down the street in all parts of sheffield?

Someones sexuality might not be a problem for you but many people inexplicably still feel the need to go around beating people up because of it.

Where is all this gay bashing and homophobia going on that people keep talking about ?

I don't see it, it's hype and bull, I have lived for 50 years in this city and I have ventured to pubs, clubs, football matches, I went to schools with people of different ethnicity I have been to different countries, yet I have never seen anyone beaten up or even assaulted for being gay, queer, bent or whatever. The only people who claim all this goes on, must spend all their lives on the computer or reading media propaganda !

Archived