Proposals for a new Tesco in Halfway

You people who are against this proposal are probabily in work , retired , or just plan selfish (not in my back yard attitude) or probabily a mixture of all four . I am not in work , retired or selfish and my home is bang oppersite of where they are wanting to build . I am thinking about "ALL" the people of Sheffield who have lost there job through no fault of there own thanks to the greedy bankers .

Traffic traffic and more traffic - oh imagine Christmas eve when the last minute rush for tesco and morrisons starts - the area will be total gridlock with the one lane/access road and the link road through Deepwell which will no doubt become a second access road.

You people who keep mentioning traffic , ask yourselves this . If you were in a situation where you had to choose between a job created by Tesco's that would ensure you could pay your mortgage /rent , feed and clothe your children and live with a little decent respect , or have a little inconvenience with traffic which would also affect myself , what would you choose ?

It saddens me , but i feel i have to repeat my last post .

You people who are against this proposal are probably in work , retired , or just plan selfish (not in my back yard attitude) or probably a mixture of all four . I am not in work , retired or selfish and my home is bang opposite of where they are wanting to build . I am thinking about "ALL" the people of Sheffield who have lost there job through no fault of there own thanks to the greedy bankers .

You people who keep mentioning traffic , ask yourselves this . If you were in a situation where you had to choose between a job created by Tesco's that would ensure you could pay your mortgage /rent , feed and clothe your children and live with a little decent respect , or have a little inconvenience with traffic which would also affect myself , what would you choose ?

You people who are against this proposal are probably in work , retired , or just plan selfish (not in my back yard attitude) or probably a mixture of all four . I am not in work , retired or selfish and my home is bang opposite of where they are wanting to build . I am thinking about "ALL" the people of Sheffield who have lost there job through no fault of there own thanks to the greedy bankers .

Spot on, i live in Halfway near the purposed developement and i am all for it, saldy some people who live near us think that they are better than everyone else because they live in the ''posh'' part of Halfway (if such place exists) some people dont want a tesco as its green belt land, but would be happy to have industrial units built instead, more houses or allotments, the same allotments that where taken down to build said houses! :huh:

Selfish attitude's all around really, you couldnt have bought your houses with the great views of the sewage plant and expect the land never to be developed! :loopy:

You people who are against this proposal are probabily in work , retired , or just plan selfish (not in my back yard attitude) or probabily a mixture of all four . I am not in work , retired or selfish and my home is bang oppersite of where they are wanting to build . I am thinking about "ALL" the people of Sheffield who have lost there job through no fault of there own thanks to the greedy bankers .

So a new supermarket that employs a few people on minimum wage and at the expense of others in neighbouring stores (morrisons, Sainsburys, Co-op and independant traders) loosing their jobs is your solution to dealing with your unemployment.

So you mean, give you a job at the expense of others loosing theirs, how is that thinking of ALL the people of Sheffield.

Archived