Great Band at the Grapes on Trippet Lane

volvobob

Oooo cool, might have to check them out. Great band playing West Street Live on Thursday too, they're also playing The Grapes next Saturday!! (I think West Street Lives a great venue, free entry; always got deals on drinks.) Should check them out, they're called Shamble Street :) myspace.com/shamblestreet

I saw an amazing band at the grapes last night, a really vibrant fresh sound bluesy/ rock with a twist. They are awsome and called "Hometown Hobo" I am going to see them again on Tuesday at West street Live

I saw them they were astonishingly good even the headline band were complimentary, I understand they are headlining in Camden at the Dublin Bridge pub, (Amy Winehouse played there recently) These guys are gonna be big one day or I aint Bandman.

I saw them they were astonishingly good even the headline band were complimentary, I understand they are headlining in Camden at the Dublin Bridge pub, (Amy Winehouse played there recently) These guys are gonna be big one day or I aint Bandman.

Hey Bandman

Sounds as though you know a great band when you hear one, welcome to the forum

I'm guessing you two are in the band then?! :)

No problem if you are, but it does sound that way...I mean I watch a lot of local bands, but I don't know whether they're playing a certain venue in London...hey ho.

There was a similar incident a few years back, when another local band, who shall of course remain nameless, opened up loads of accounts on forums, as did their family and friends, just to post how great said band were. It was always really obvious though, and they got literally slaughtered on forums for it. I could maybe find you the link to DrownedinSound where it all kicked off....

But anyway... :)

I'm guessing you two are in the band then?! :)

No problem if you are, but it does sound that way...I mean I watch a lot of local bands, but I don't know whether they're playing a certain venue in London...hey ho.

There was a similar incident a few years back, when another local band, who shall of course remain nameless, opened up loads of accounts on forums, as did their family and friends, just to post how great said band were. It was always really obvious though, and they got literally slaughtered on forums for it. I could maybe find you the link to DrownedinSound where it all kicked off....

But anyway... :)

Hi there Moosey

I can categorically assure I am not in the band, it is clear on the my space site where these guys are playing gigs, I guess that is where bandman got his info (if you would like to come back on that one bandman) However due to the cynical nature of our species I do not want to hurt the reputation of these lads so I wish them well so this is my last post on this thread.

Archived