There is good and bad in everyone!

Very few people would say their actions are inherently evil, even if the consequences are considered evil by others. People can always find their own personal justification for their actions, even at the highest echelons of tyranny.

So in respect of that, I don't think there is good or bad in anyone. I think there are objectively perceived manifestations of subjectively justified actions.

I was not suspicious, I merely liked the colour. All things are not black and white, some are purple too.:suspect::cool:

All things are black and white...but only in a football sense. ;)

Back to the plot though. I know that evil is subjective. That is why I asked you. I'm trying to find out where we differ...that's all. :)

Maybe I've been lucky but I can honestly tell you that I have never met anyone who is wholly evil. All my experience has taught me that there is good and bad in everyone.

Do you agree with this statement. Personally I think that some people are downright evil b....... and hanging would be too good for them. But, hey, some people would give them free holidays!:loopy:

Slim Sid, we know this is you with yet another moniker!!! Is SF so desperate for new threads?

All things are black and white...but only in a football sense. ;)

Back to the plot though. I know that evil is subjective. That is why I asked you. I'm trying to find out where we differ...that's all. :)

Maybe I've been lucky but I can honestly tell you that I have never met anyone who is wholly evil. All my experience has taught me that there is good and bad in everyone.

So Hitler is a particular favourite of yours?

Archived