There is good and bad in everyone!

I was trying to understand why you had asked that particular question when it seemed to me that it had nothing whatever to do with my post.

If one understood the nature of the whole of life , it would cease to be so amazing glasshopper. It is not the things that we understand that make life interesting, it is more the things that we do not.:roll::cool:

If one understood the nature of the whole of life , it would cease to be so amazing glasshopper. It is not the things that we understand that make life interesting, it is more the things that we do not.:roll::cool:

My life must be very interesting in which case because I don't understand you in the slightest. :hihi:

Yes. I agree that there are good and bad in all people. However, I think that in every case one outweighs the other. I.E... Some people are more evil than good, and vice versa!!

Archived