New to this forum and will not let me post msgs privately?

i have just managed to contact the person, but i have had to post posts with nothing really... but thanx guys x

Now wouldnt that be irony if the mods banned you for posting jibberish in order to send a pm ?? wassup not got a mobile phone ?? :hihi::hihi:

What about actually posting some real words which contribute to the forum instead of posting spammy nothingness which leaves the moderating team with a clean up job?

You know how to post a thread, how to post a post on an existing thread and there are thousands of posts on the forum on which to share your opinion.

Posting empty posts just to raise your post count is lazy and gives us no reason to think that you are willing to contribute to the forum community, does it?

well just to let u know, it says on my thing in order to generate a pm i have to post at least 5 posts, so if i couldv pmed i would have already, and about the mobile phone.... erm...whats that got to do with anything when am tryin to contact someone about something theyr selling on here...? they didnt have any other way i could contact them apart from posting 5 posts...? and have u guys got nothing better to do than critisise ppl ??? dont know why you would have bothered reading something that meant nothing? sori i dont spend all my time on the forum hence not knowing how it works properly.... dont giv opinions when u dont know the whole story pls... u dont know what i was doin it for and i dont have a duty to explain either so next time think its better if you just mind ur owns buisnesses, not got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.

well just to let u know, it says on my thing in order to generate a pm i have to post at least 5 posts, so if i couldv pmed i would have already, and about the mobile phone.... erm...whats that got to do with anything when am tryin to contact someone about something theyr selling on here...? they didnt have any other way i could contact them apart from posting 5 posts...? and have u guys got nothing better to do than critisise ppl ??? dont know why you would have bothered reading something that meant nothing? sori i dont spend all my time on the forum hence not knowing how it works properly.... dont giv opinions when u dont know the whole story pls... u dont know what i was doin it for and i dont have a duty to explain either so next time think its better if you just mind ur owns buisnesses, not got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all.

My bet is if you had to pay for this site you'd have read the terms first.

It's actually a community of people and you barged in and now you wish to set the rules...:hihi:

Archived