New to this forum and will not let me post msgs privately?

uhm... y would i wanna do that now??? all i wanted to do is actually get involved by sendin a pm by someone on this forum??? so thats me not gettin involved?? thats a bit hypocritical isnt it.... seems on this forum one of the purposes was to be able to send pms...in order to get involved... dont think id want to now gettin all this abuse... just goes to show how ppl in todays society are so nosey n have to stick their noses in when it doesnt actually involve them...? if i were harming anything like, posting something inapproriate or abusive... as for leaving a job for the moderating team to clean up??/ doubt all this abuse is something 'productive' or useful, just simply showing u like sticking ur nose in and actin as tho ur of some higherarchy or something, dont like it, dont read it dont continue on a thread? think its the job of the moderator to say something if there is a problem, not one of urs cos ur in no position to tell me anything. i am just as equal as anyone one here, so what makes u guys think u can send abuse and tell me am 'lazy'? haha uhm, well at least am actively seekin to do something hence my pm iwas trying to send and not just 'lazing' about nosying through posts and most importantly, form abuse. tut tut. anyway, wont be replying anymore, if you guys think this post is of suuuuchhhh importance, be my guest and continue, cos sori not worth my time, its of no importance to me, not all those whov sent me abusive replies anyway. guess just some ppl are up their own <removed> ey.. oh well, plenty of ppl like that in society, just a shame av had to have an encounter with a few on a 'forum'. ah well. enjoy this forum.

oooooh! medusa is the boss of you ... the boss of us all actually, she can stick her nose into anything she likes!

And text speak is banned as well! Not a good start, probably for the best that you won't be replying anymore.

Next time, read the rules before you start ranting at everyone? :)

Welcome, cchen. This is a privately run forum, with its own rules. One of those rules is that posts should contribute to the discussion. This is so that people can read through a discussion without having to avoid page after page of 'post count boosting' nonsense.

All we ask is that you contribute in a positive manner, and within the rules which the site owner and admin team have agreed. Once again, welcome, and I think it's time to put this to bed.

I think it's best

Archived