How much to tip the pizza delivery guy?

Hi,

I've just ordered a pizza from Dominoes for delivery ASAP, (I prefer Pizza Hut but they don't deliver where I live).

Anyway, the order come to £13 and I was wondering how much, if anything, I should tip the bloke who deliverers it.

For the sake of argument assume that it arrives in a timely manner and the order is correct and piping hot.

For what it's worth I would normally add £2 to an order like this.

Think carefully, your answers will affect how much this bloke gets.

:D

Hi,

I've just ordered a pizza from Dominoes for delivery ASAP, (I prefer Pizza Hut but they don't deliver where I live).

Anyway, the order come to £13 and I was wondering how much, if anything, I should tip the bloke who deliverers it.

For the sake of argument assume that it arrives in a timely manner and the order is correct and piping hot.

For what it's worth I would normally add £2 to an order like this.

Think carefully, your answers will affect how much this bloke gets.

:D

2 quid all the way m8.......

Check that he'll get to keep the money before you give him a tip. You could just be lining his boss's pocket.

Indeed. I'm paying cash for the pizza and the tip in seperate coins. If he's daft enough to tell his boss about it the that's his lookout.

Archived