A question for the one worlders..

Who are these one-worlders? Do you mean people who aren't frightened of darkies or who don't feel nauseous when they hear the word "migration".

Accusations of racism to those who criticise immigration is not helpful.....and it's an indication of people who seem so proud of themselves for not being "racist" by ignoring critical problems that can occur for fear of being such.

Wasn't it you that refered to borders as "fictitious"?

No, but it's likely you've distorted or misunderstood what I said in a previous thread. In fact, I think you did exactly that in the thread in question.

It's very difficult to have a reasoned debate with someone who does that.

Why not - in a meat market there does tend to be a lot of dead animals. You see similar in the butchers windows in Bakewell - hares, pheasants etc.

Not dogs though Longcol. We can argue forever about why we in this country have no problems eating pigs and cows - but not dogs..."what makes dogs so special", some may say, but eating dogs is not "our way", its not in our culture...but it is in the culture of people in other parts of the world.

Im arguing in this thread that we are NOT all the same...the world is a diverse place.

I want the communist one-worlder types that dismiss "countries" and "borders" as fictitious, and say that we are all denizens of one world country who should be totaly free to migrate around the world with no restrictions whatsoever, to explain to me how would we maintain law and order.

In any part of the globe, where would police jurisdictions be in a world with no borders?

I want the communist one-worlder types that dismiss "countries" and "borders" as fictitious, and say that we are all denizens of one world country who should be totaly free to migrate around the world with no restrictions whatsoever, to explain to me how would we maintain law and order.

In any part of the globe, where would police jurisdictions be in a world with no borders?

Who are you arguing against?

could you give an example of such a person?

It's a recurring theme across many threads and from different persons. Not gonna single anyone out of course!!

If anyone raises a concern about immigration, or brings something to attention that signifies changes due to mass immigration, then a lot of people will try to dismiss this as insignificant. Comments of anything other than praise for immigration are met with accusations of racism, or at the least the poster is put down for caring about the country as if they should welcome all with open arms.

Archived