A moan about B & Q!

or buy a tester, paint some onto a bit of card, take a photo, print it and hey presto, there's your sample to get mixed up!

Or have you got one of those paint sample cards with the little squares of colour on it, they could use that for making up a tin. I think that's ink not paint.

Alternatively if it's only for cuttinging you could buy a tin of contrasting paint and use it to create frames and borders around everything. It's an unusual look, but not unheard of.

I know, im not having a go, there are threads like this on here all the time, but recently someone twice started a thread to moan about a particular company and they both have been shut down (by the same mod) because aparently "naming and shaming is against forum rules" :roll::hihi:

But this thread isn't naming and shaming - it's just moaning!

And there's nothing in it that B & Q could take exception to and decide to sue the Forum for.

Well , I've re painted it all again! But ive run out of paint, If i go back and they've stopped doing this colour you'll see me on "Calendar News" Smashing B & Q up lol, I will see if theres any tester left of the other paint as I need a little for the kitchen and I will remember to mention them charging 98p for testers of paint that they cant supply anymore. But its cost me £22 to paint the porch instead of £10.98 for another tub to cut in and save for future use.

Im not "naming and shaming" I like B & Q and this is just unfortunate whats happened and the over priced testers is just an oversight on there behalf :) Love you B & Q lol

Archived