Is there anywhere like this??

paranoid

are there any bars or clubs in the area where you can sit down and be waitered on? i'm not being lazy! it's just that i hate going to the usual nightclubs where you have to fight your way to the bar for 20 minutes. especially when i'm only out with my partner as you spend most of the night apart whilst one of you goes to the bar! but when we've been to usa/canada, you can just walk in to a bar, pick a table and someone will come over to serve you (and obviously you leave them a decent tip at the end)

is there anywhere like that in our area? even if it's a comedy or music type place

thanks

I think you need somewhere smaller/less busy. I've had waiter/ess service in Menzels, the Walnut Club and the Green Room when it's quiet, but when it's busy I think they try and get everyone serving behind the bar instead rather than waiting on the tables.

I think you need somewhere smaller/less busy. I've had waiter/ess service in Menzels, the Walnut Club and the Green Room when it's quiet, but when it's busy I think they try and get everyone serving behind the bar instead rather than waiting on the tables.

Menzels have waitresses service at weekends and some weekdays. There are always 2 dedicated waitresses for the 2 areas on Fri & Sat nights. They service people who are sat down in either the Sundowner Room or the Mezzanine Area.

Archived