Racist bomb maker jailed

Because it is easier to do so whilst deflecting criticism of the idiot racist wanabe terrorist. I asked for and got the anti Islam group come on mass doing their rain dance about Islam that they have so much practice in, not once answering the question I posed but bickering about me instead:hihi:

That simply isn't true, you hijacked the thread by asking your moronic question:

"So where is the crowd frothing about 'these evil Christians and their mad religion out to destroy the world as we know it' and all that?"

And it was comprehensively answered not just once:

"To be fair, I don't think it says anywhere that they were doing it because they were Christians, does it?

hey were white supremicists according to the link, so probably it was racism against non whites in UK, rather than religion, that was their motivating force"

but twice:

"Are the Aryan Strike Force a Christian Dominist group seeking to impose a Christian Theocracy upon people?

If not what's you point?"

So what is your answer to the question, why aren't the foaming at the mouth about Christianity?

My answer was given in post #7 it's perhaps a little concerning that you've forgotten this already seeing as how you quoted and responded to that answer less than 90 minutes ago. Maybe you should see a doctor, isn't short term memory loss a symptom of a variety of serious diseases?

Wow, a strawman argument from you, how surpising:rolleyes:

I haven't said that Islam is the only motivation for their actions, that would be silly. Of course they are heavily motivated by the actions of western governments. However they are also motivated by their religion.

Take this story for example: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3899015.stm

This poor 15 year old says that the main reason for him becoming a suicide bomber was the death of his friend, (presumably killed by american troops somehow) so shabam, no religious justification. Not very surprising.

However, why was he willing to kill himself for this vengeance?

"Some teenagers want to be footballers, others want to be singers. You wanted to be a suicide bomber. Why?

Hussam: It's not suicide - it's martyrdom.

I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than everything."

According to his religion, blowing himself and others up for vengeance against his oppressors would make him a martyr, it is the highest honour he can hope for, he says "it's better than everything".

Can you tell me do you think he believe this because of the occupation, or because of his religion?

Also, here are the links you requested.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/5331571/Video-Taliban-suicide-bomber-leaves-final-video-message.html

This guy says "Allah made me the sacrifice bomber. Allah gifted me this honour to be sacrifice in this temptation era".

Translations a little dodgy, but the gist remains.

And there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8IZvJWKwg

"I and thousands like me have forsaken everything for what we believe, our driving motivation doesn't come from [the] tangible commodities that this world has to offer"

"Our religion is Islam... this is how our ethical stances are dictated"

Those really weren't hard to find, and I know from our past discussion that you've actually seen the last one before anyway.

Do you wish to go back over this and think again Jimmy boy, as you have posted proof of what I have been saying, thanks, revenge seems to be the motive in every occasion that you gave examples of. Why do you ignore the last bit of what Saddiq khan says?

:huh: Are the Aryan Strike Force a Christian Dominist group seeking to impose a Christian Theocracy upon people?

If not what's you point?

I don't see any mention of why the forum members who regularly scream about Muslims here are not doing the same when it's a white guy being naughty, so what is your answer Plek? Why are you answering a question I didn't ask Plek and ignoring the one I did? :lol:

That simply isn't true, you hijacked the thread by asking your moronic question:

"So where is the crowd frothing about 'these evil Christians and their mad religion out to destroy the world as we know it' and all that?"

And it was comprehensively answered not just once:

"To be fair, I don't think it says anywhere that they were doing it because they were Christians, does it?

hey were white supremicists according to the link, so probably it was racism against non whites in UK, rather than religion, that was their motivating force"

but twice:

"Are the Aryan Strike Force a Christian Dominist group seeking to impose a Christian Theocracy upon people?

If not what's you point?"

You display a serious lack of understanding there Plek, are you sure you don't want to read my question twice before answering? My reference is to the regular crowd of the SF and not the guilty scum in the news. You know the ones who use excuses to blame Islam even when there is no link at all, but make excuses to avoid any link to Christianity when potential Christians are implicated.

Let's see you condemn the racist scum Plek and get the thread on topic eh? Or are you going to find excuses for that too?

I don't see any mention of why the forum members who regularly scream about Muslims here are not doing the same when it's a white guy being naughty, so what is your answer Plek? Why are you answering a question I didn't ask Plek and ignoring the one I did? :lol:

I have already answered your pathetic question.

There is zero indication the ASF are motivated by Christianity so consequently no one is "screaming" about any such link.

As I pointed out earlier and you ignored in the past I've had no problem with linking Christianity to terrorism when there is reason to think the terrorism is motivated by Christianity:

More Christian Terrorism in the USA

Uganda's vicious Christian terrorist army agrees to a truce

Prominent abortion provider shot dead in Kansas

If you demonstrate a link between the ASF & Christianity I'll happily comment upon. In the absence of any such evidence however it's just absurd for you to be so hysterically whining about people not making an utterly baseless connection.

Do you wish to go back over this and think again Jimmy boy, as you have posted proof of what I have been saying, thanks, revenge seems to be the motive in every occasion that you gave examples of. Why do you ignore the last bit of what Saddiq khan says?

Because it is completely irrelevant to my argument.

Please stop strawmanning me, I'm gonna try repetition, then maybe you'll get it.

Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them. Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them. Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them.

Please stop pretending that I don't acknowledge that.

However, they are also motivated by their religion, they are also motivated by their religion, they are also motivated by their religion.

Why else would they say things like:

"It's not suicide - it's martyrdom.

I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than everything."

and

"Allah made me the sacrifice bomber. Allah gifted me this honour to be sacrifice in this temptation era".

and

"I and thousands like me have forsaken everything for what we believe, our driving motivation doesn't come from [the] tangible commodities that this world has to offer"

"Our religion is Islam... this is how our ethical stances are dictated"

I have already answered your pathetic question.

There is zero indication the ASF are motivated by Christianity so consequently no one is "screaming" about any such link.

As I pointed out earlier and you ignored in the past I've had no problem with linking Christianity to terrorism when there is reason to think the terrorism is motivated by Christianity:

More Christian Terrorism in the USA

Uganda's vicious Christian terrorist army agrees to a truce

Prominent abortion provider shot dead in Kansas

If you demonstrate a link between the ASF & Christianity I'll happily comment upon. In the absence of any such evidence however it's just absurd for you to be so hysterically whining about people not making an utterly baseless connection.

You have serious issues with reading Plek, I haven't made the connection with Christianity at all and to suggest that is a lie. I asked where are the idiots who make such connections when it comes to Islam but a noticeable by their absence when there is a potential Christian who does something naughty. Where are the SF members fella, do you still have problems getting that through your ever so insulated skull.:hihi:

On topic though where is that condemnation of the scum terrorists?

You have serious issues with reading Plek, I haven't made the connection with Christianity at all and to suggest that is a lie. I asked where are the idiots who make such connections when it comes to Islam but a noticeable by their absence when there is a potential Christian who does something naughty. Where are the SF members fella, do you still have problems getting that through your ever so insulated skull.:hihi:

On topic though where is that condemnation of the scum terrorists?

heres what your wrote in post4(So where is the crowd frothing about 'these evil Christians and their mad religion out to destroy the world as we know it' and all that?:huh: Surely there can't be two different attitudes to the same thing by our regular screamers depending on who is in the dock, or can there?) and if it helps to keep you happy i think all terrorists are scum :hihi::hihi:

Archived