Racist bomb maker jailed

Because it is completely irrelevant to my argument.

Please stop strawmanning me, I'm gonna try repetition, then maybe you'll get it.

Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them. Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them. Suicide bombers are motivated by the actions of western governments, revenge is a strong motivator for them.

Please stop pretending that I don't acknowledge that.

However, they are also motivated by their religion, they are also motivated by their religion, they are also motivated by their religion.

Why else would they say things like:

"It's not suicide - it's martyrdom.

I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than everything."

and

"Allah made me the sacrifice bomber. Allah gifted me this honour to be sacrifice in this temptation era".

and

"I and thousands like me have forsaken everything for what we believe, our driving motivation doesn't come from [the] tangible commodities that this world has to offer"

"Our religion is Islam... this is how our ethical stances are dictated"

Religion is part of their lives and being Muslims that would be a part of the scene but without a cause they would not be blowing themselves up willy nilly or are you suggesting they would. These guys found guilty are probably also guided by many other influences but the one major factor is their hate for the non-whites. What are your thoughts about people lie that? Will you mention some hate preachers in the white community to justify that this may well be a Christian problem? If not why are so ever so ready to implicate Islam in any thread concerning Muslims although you know religion may not have been the main reason?

heres what your wrote in post4(So where is the crowd frothing about 'these evil Christians and their mad religion out to destroy the world as we know it' and all that?:huh: Surely there can't be two different attitudes to the same thing by our regular screamers depending on who is in the dock, or can there?) and if it helps to keep you happy i think all terrorists are scum :hihi::hihi:
Thank you for that, it confirms I asked a question as to where those people are who would be screaming such stuff and and all that, however not any other context of blaming Christianity myself.;)

I am surprised at the defensive posts by Plek and co, taking the topic to Islam rather than what the thread topic is. Clearly the usual offenders have stayed away from this and that is my question, why?:suspect: Noddy, Bangy or others seem to be quiet today.

dont think this got a mention on here? its from friday.

"He planned to target Muslims, Jews and others with his organisation, the Aryan Strike Force.

Today, he became the first person to be sentenced for producing chemical weapons in Britain.

Prosecutor Andrew Edis said: "He was a leading member of the ASF which was a neo-Nazi organisation dedicated to using violence.

"The purpose of the violence was the creation of an international Aryan group who would establish white supremacy in white countries."

the scary thing is he brainwashed his son into his warped views and ended up getting locked up as well

my bold, the FIRST person in britain to be sentenced for producing chemical weapons?

Excellent, two less loons to worry about.

Religion is part of their lives and being Muslims that would be a part of the scene but without a cause they would not be blowing themselves up willy nilly or are you suggesting they would. These guys found guilty are probably also guided by many other influences but the one major factor is their hate for the non-whites. What are your thoughts about people lie that? Will you mention some hate preachers in the white community to justify that this may well be a Christian problem? If not why are so ever so ready to implicate Islam in any thread concerning Muslims although you know religion may not have been the main reason?

1) What evidence do you have to suggest these were Christians?

2) Terrorists that are assumed to be Muslims often leave evidence to point to their faith such as suicide videos quoting text from the Qu'ran (sp) and we often hear them/their supporters chanting "God is Great". If they say such things, who are you to say they were not motived by their faith?

1) What evidence do you have to suggest these were Christians?

2) Terrorists that are assumed to be Muslims often leave evidence to point to their faith such as suicide videos quoting text from the Qu'ran (sp) and we often hear them/their supporters chanting "God is Great". If they say such things, who are you to say they were not motived by their faith?

Oh dear here we go again, a deliberate ignoring of the obvious:roll:

Who am I indeed to say that Muslim people involved in a war against whom they perceive to be the enemy are not doing it for religious reasons, but there are a few clues like the Occupation and inhuman treatment of the Palestinians or the Invasions by the Yanky lead coalition of the bribed. You can keep repeating the media mantra of "oh they hate our freedoms and our way of life" if that is what makes you comfortable.

People under occupation would fight back regardless of their religion.

Religion is part of their lives and being Muslims that would be a part of the scene but without a cause they would not be blowing themselves up willy nilly or are you suggesting they would.
NO, I'm not suggesting that. I'm going to ask you nicely again (for the 3rd time today) to please stop misrepresenting my views.

These guys found guilty are probably also guided by many other influences but the one major factor is their hate for the non-whites. What are your thoughts about people lie that?
I think they are contemptible scum who I would have nothing to do with. Wow, look at that, unreserved condemnation for terrorists, refreshing isn't it?

Will you mention some hate preachers in the white community to justify that this may well be a Christian problem?
No, I don't see a link. If you demonstrate one I will gladly comment on it.

If not why are so ever so ready to implicate Islam in any thread concerning Muslims although you know religion may not have been the main reason?
Because religion in many of the cases which you are referring to is clearly also a major reason as I demonstrated earlier.

People under occupation would fight back regardless of their religion.

But would they use suicide bomb tactics if they didn't think of them as martyrdom operations?

If they thought it was suicide, and not martyrdom, then they wouldn't do it would they?

Or at the very least they would be a lot harder to convince.

I point again to the examples I raised earlier.

I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than everything."

"our driving motivation doesn't come from [the] tangible commodities that this world has to offer"

You have serious issues with reading Plek, I haven't made the connection with Christianity at all and to suggest that is a lie. I asked where are the idiots who make such connections when it comes to Islam but a noticeable by their absence when there is a potential Christian who does something naughty. Where are the SF members fella, do you still have problems getting that through your ever so insulated skull.:hihi:

On topic though where is that condemnation of the scum terrorists?

As already been pointed out to you numerous times nothing at all whatsoever has been presented which would suggest that the terrorists mentioned in the OP are even Christians at all never mind motivated to try and make chemicals weapons by Christianity. As such the absence of posters criticising Christianity as a result of the ASF's crimes is hardly surprising in fact at the moment it would seem most unreasonable to use this story to criticise Christianity.

In contrast there is overwhelming evidence that the likes of the 7/7 bombers were directly motivated by Islam consequently the reaction to their crimes involves criticism of Islam.

But would they use suicide bomb tactics if they didn't think of them as martyrdom operations?

If they thought it was suicide, and not martyrdom, then they wouldn't do it would they?

Or at the very least they would be a lot harder to convince.

I point again to the examples I raised earlier.

"our driving motivation doesn't come from [the] tangible commodities that this world has to offer"

Maybe Ranjiv Gandhi may disagree with you had he not been assassinated by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, not Muslims.

Maybe Ranjiv Gandhi may disagree with you had he not been assassinated by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, not Muslims.

I criticise nationalism in much the same way as I criticise religion, they can both be dangerous ideologies.

When you read the example of the 15 year old wannabe suicide bomber saying

Would you not agree that it implies that he thinks he will be rewarded by god for being a suicide bomber?

Archived