Racist bomb maker jailed

dont think this got a mention on here? its from friday.

"He planned to target Muslims, Jews and others with his organisation, the Aryan Strike Force.

Today, he became the first person to be sentenced for producing chemical weapons in Britain.

Prosecutor Andrew Edis said: "He was a leading member of the ASF which was a neo-Nazi organisation dedicated to using violence.

"The purpose of the violence was the creation of an international Aryan group who would establish white supremacy in white countries."

the scary thing is he brainwashed his son into his warped views and ended up getting locked up as well

my bold, the FIRST person in britain to be sentenced for producing chemical weapons?

Why do u only target white people and defend muslims all the time? what is your problem?

I criticise nationalism in much the same way as I criticise religion, they can both be dangerous ideologies.

When you read the example of the 15 year old wannabe suicide bomber saying

"It's not suicide - it's martyrdom.

I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than everything."

Would you not agree that it implies that he thinks he will be rewarded by god for being a suicide bomber?

We are on the same side on this one Jimmy boy, no way am I defending the suicide bombers or condoning the glorifying of the act by some, but the act would never be on the agenda were it not for the perceived injustices. The only difference between us is the fundamental one of asking whether if the injustices were to be removed would we still have suicide bombers? My thoughts are we won't

We are on the same side on this one Jimmy boy, no way am I defending the suicide bombers or condoning the glorifying of the act by some, but the act would never be on the agenda were it not for the perceived injustices. The only difference between is the fundamental one of asking whether if the injustices were to be removed would we still have suicide bombers? My thoughts are we won't

Is that a yes, or a no?

I will answer your question. My thoughts are we won't as well. Now please will you answer mine.

Would you not agree that the quote I've now repeated several times but you haven't commented on implies that the 15 year old wannabe suicide bomber thinks he will be rewarded by god for being a suicide bomber?

Why do u only target white people and defend muslims all the time? what is your problem?

What colour is a Muslim sir? Have you got a problem with colour? To say a Muslim is trying to promote love and peace through music is not targeting white people oh bright spark of SF :lol:

Is that a yes, or a no?

I will answer your question. My thoughts are we won't as well. Now please will you answer mine.

Would you not agree that the quote I've now repeated several times but you haven't commented on implies that the 15 year old wannabe suicide bomber thinks he will be rewarded by god for being a suicide bomber?

Of course it's a yes otherwise I wouldn't have said I don't agree or condone it These people are brainwashed into doing this and are given reasons and pep talks to motivate them into doing this by the extremists. My contention is that these extremists are on the fringes and do not represent majority thinking of everyday Muslims. Just as the racists jailed for ricin plot don't represent the majority white population of Britain.

We know what colour meltbell defends and dont even dare try to twist things.
We may also have a hint of where you're coming from too dear;)

What do you think of the guy promoting peace, have you a problem with that at all?

My contention is that these extremists are on the fringes and do not represent majority thinking of everyday Muslims. Just as the racists jailed for ricin plot don't represent the majority white population of Britain.

I agree.

Of course it's a yes otherwise I wouldn't have said I don't agree or condone it These people are brainwashed into doing this and are given reasons and pep talks to motivate them into doing this by the extremists.
Ok so we both agree that this kid thinks that by being a suicide bomber he will be rewarded by god.

Is that not a religious reason for being a suicide bomber? Just to reiterate again, yes I think the main reason is the injustices against his people, but would you not agree that this is also a reason for it?

Oh dear here we go again, a deliberate ignoring of the obvious:roll:

Who am I indeed to say that Muslim people involved in a war against whom they perceive to be the enemy are not doing it for religious reasons, but there are a few clues like the Occupation and inhuman treatment of the Palestinians or the Invasions by the Yanky lead coalition of the bribed. You can keep repeating the media mantra of "oh they hate our freedoms and our way of life" if that is what makes you comfortable.

People under occupation would fight back regardless of their religion.

Was Richard Reid the shoe bomber under occupation, or the Christmas Day bomber, or the Exeter cafe bomber, or the 7/7 bombers? Were any of them under occupation?

I agree.

Ok so we both agree that this kid thinks that by being a suicide bomber he will be rewarded by god.

Is that not a religious reason for being a suicide bomber? Just to reiterate again, yes I think the main reason is the injustices against his people, but would you not agree that this is also a reason for it?

This reminds me of the saying that there are no Atheists in the trenches, of course when someone is idiotic enough to kill others for no personal gain then which ever religion they belong to they would be expected to find solace in it. That does not become the teaching to commit suicide but the bomber's explanation to convince himself that he is doing the right thing for a greater good.

Archived