The curse of the ex!!

Well, lets hope you get it sorted and get rid of her for good then, she sounds like trouble.

Hmmm, shes bloody horrible. Its just as usual i dont see it till its too late.

Still, you live and learn i suppose.

I agree with lubylou.

You said 'Women', and you said 'They'. That means all women in the absence of any qualifier, such as 'some', or 'a few'. You're a sexist beast! End of. :D

Dont know what you mean????

It clearly says 'some' women.

:suspect::hihi:

Dont know what you mean????

It clearly says 'some' women.

:suspect::hihi:

It also says ...

Last edited by mikmouse; Today at 13:30.

Nice try, you little fibber! But at least you have taken our comments on board, so well done you :)

I had a similar problem with an ex husband and it took several years to rehabilitate my credit rating :( It's a bummer, but some people are just rubbish with money and have problems admitting to it.

Some Women eh!

They just cant help themselves. If only she had told me how much debt shes got in BOTH OUR NAMES then maybe i wouldnt have wasted £110 doing a credit check for a private rented property. A little honesty would have gone a long way.

And would have saved me lots of embarrasment:rant:

I don't understand how she could have built up debts in both your names. Wouldn't you also have had to sign something??

(I'm not trying to imply you're a liar, so please don't take offence, I just wonder how she managed it.)

Archived