The curse of the ex!!

I'm going to report this thread as being against the equality laws ... misogyny shouldn't be allowed in the 21stc.:rant: And I want cad&bounder taken out and his head compulsorily shaved. :rant: And alex3659, you renegade, stick with your sisters!:rant:

I just love this little red face, almost as much as I used to love the little banana dude :banana:

I don't understand how she could have built up debts in both your names. Wouldn't you also have had to sign something??

(I'm not trying to imply you're a liar, so please don't take offence, I just wonder how she managed it.)

That was my first thought too.

All i can say is that those debts on that letter are not only news to me but a shock also.

And i know your not calling me a liar. Its somthing i SHOULD have known about if im honest.

There are a few online services that will alert you if anyone takes out any form of credit in your name and at your address. Nowadays you have got to be out of your mind not to be signed up to such a service. I stay financially safe by treating women like fish, I enjoy catching them, but you can bet your life once I've caught them they are getting thrown back into the river, back to their freedom, and more importantly, mine.

Surely its illegal for someone to do so, and there should be no way you could be held reliable.

The vote.

The pill.

Equal pay.

Allowed credit.

It's been going downhill for years.

The only good things were the mini skirt and hot pants.

A bit of false pretences going on here, methinks *she says darkly* You're not really a girly are you, alex? tsk!

Archived