The curse of the ex!!

Are you the same mikmouse who started a thread recently about staying with your wife only for the sake of the kid(s) and fancying her best mate. If you are I think it's a bit of Karma..............:D

Im the same one and call it karma if you wish. I call it years of misplaced trust and wasted life with somone who could be so underhand. Regarding the best mate bet then yeah, you could choose the narrow minded view that im getting what i deserve but i dont think thats the case. I was always honest no matter what and ive been repayed with dishonstey.

Im the same one and call it karma if you wish. I call it years of misplaced trust and wasted life with somone who could be so underhand. Regarding the best mate bet then yeah, you could choose the narrow minded view that im getting what i deserve but i dont think thats the case. I was always honest no matter what and ive been repayed with dishonstey.

How did you go on with your search for the babe that smiled at you at Crystal Peaks? Top thread that one.:hihi::hihi:.

Maybe she wasn't smiling at you and she was really laughing because she had just signed your ex up for a load of credit.:hihi::hihi:.

How did you go on with your search for the babe that smiled at you at Crystal Peaks? Top thread that one.:hihi::hihi:.

Maybe she wasn't smiling at you and she was really laughing because she had just signed your ex up for a load of credit.:hihi::hihi:.

That was a tounge in cheek, poke a bit of fun at my brother. If you read it he actualy posted on it;)

He didtn find it as funny as you.

Or I.

Aww mik you bring out my argumentative streak :D. As you've got kid(s) I wouldn't say that you've wasted your life unless you don't think very much about your kid(s). Of course you have been so honest in your relationship haven't you? :|

Aww mik you bring out my argumentative streak :D. As you've got kid(s) I wouldn't say that you've wasted your life unless you don't think very much about your kid(s). Of course you have been so honest in your relationship haven't you? :|

I wasted my life with her. Not my life has been a wasted.

Oh do keep up:P

Some Women eh!

They just cant help themselves. If only she had told me how much debt shes got in BOTH OUR NAMES then maybe i wouldnt have wasted £110 doing a credit check for a private rented property. A little honesty would have gone a long way.

And would have saved me lots of embarrasment:rant:

I guess that's what your present partner will be saying about you when you attempt to shag her best friend you have your lecherous beedy eyes on...:D

Your personality is infectious and rubbing off Ruby. Just nip across to Williams of Woodseats and get a 54 inch plasma in my name.:hihi::hihi:.
I'll get one from Netto instead and save you a few quid. Then we can all go to Kashmiri Aroma for the buffet with the change. :D

Archived