The curse of the ex!!

You're all talking about her as though she's some sort of con woman that's taken the OP for a few grand after knowing him for a couple of weeks.

As his wife and the mother of his children, we have no idea why she had the need to run up debts ostensibly without his knowledge. I'm not saying that he has done, but he might not have provided his family with enough money for their need or wants.

We don't really know anything from her side, although we know plenty from his. I'd suspend judgment on her until I knew exactly what (and why) she'd done.

Being serious for a moment, it does seem so horrible that (men) are always so quick and eager to believe that anyone female has done something bad. :(

Anyway I'm off now to run up a few debts in alex3659's name, you all saw it, he said I could! :P

You get very personal.

Mind you, your posts.

I wanna pop at my wifes best mate.

To the girl who smiled at me in crystal peaks.

I can't go on my daughters school trip but still am.

My ex has loads of debt in my name.

You really are a desperado, I know more about you than anyone else in the world and i've never met you.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Your starting to get rather funny.

Your doing loads for my mood.

Keep up the good work fella:hihi:

Your starting to get rather funny.

Your doing loads for my mood.

Keep up the good work fella:hihi:

Glad it's cheering you up.

Forget about the ex, the debt and the crb check and just chill out and have a look round the rest of her mates.:hihi::hihi:.

See if owt else takes yer fancy.

You're all talking about her as though she's some sort of con woman that's taken the OP for a few grand after knowing him for a couple of weeks.

As his wife and the mother of his children, we have no idea why she had the need to run up debts ostensibly without his knowledge. I'm not saying that he has done, but he might not have provided his family with enough money for their need or wants.

We don't really know anything from her side, although we know plenty from his. I'd suspend judgment on her until I knew exactly what (and why) she'd done.

Being serious for a moment, it does seem so horrible that (men) are always so quick and eager to believe that anyone female has done something bad. :(

Anyway I'm off now to run up a few debts in alex3659's name, you all saw it, he said I could! :P

All good points and i wont argue any of them.

I could be lying my back teeth off and deprived her of any money throughout our marrage. All i can do is say ive tried my best, supported her well and didnt deserve all this. Most of my posts are tounge in cheek, i come here to relax and have fun and very few posts are serious.

This one and every other in this thread are bang on the money.

If you parden the pun:hihi:

Go for it Ruby babe, you can't do much damage in the netto.

Spend £50 in there and you need a removal van to get it all home.:D.

Kitchen sink, cooker, washing machine and ironing board is where women belong unless the are washing your car or mowing the lawn.
Right, that's it! You've done it now! Netto? pfffffttt! I'm going to Harvey Nicks with your credit card, and I'm taking lyndix with me! You are so gonna be sorry that some evil imp on your shoulder prompted you to post that. And THEN we're going over to York to have tea at Betty's and spend somemore.

Archived