Wedding reception HELP!!

hi every one,

please can someone help me i am getting married in october this year (just in the registry office in town nothing special) and really need advice on where to have the reception we will be needing a function room and food (just a buffet) i can supply my own dj if needed. also i live in hillsborough so near there would be brilliant another thing is my fiance will only drink real ales so that is a must! ive been thinking of the old horns inn at high bradfield but have no idea how much these things should cost? the cheaper the better as we are on a budget. thankyou guys please help.

Try the Hillsborough Working Men's Club on Bradfield Road - great function room and local ales. And if you're on a really tight budget, the Horse and Jockey at Wadsley do weddings for very little and will provide an excellent DJ and buffet (and even the cake if you want!) - as long as you don't mind the fact that they don't have a private room.

Try Bradfield village hall, we are getting married there in August, i think you can hire out the hall for evenings, and they have inhouse caterers, plus do a selection of real ales- which will please some of our guests!!

• 3 weeks later...

hi...i had my wedding reception at the wadsley house from 1 til closing it was a really nice place and if i remember right it wasn't to expensive...the kids have some where to play in the the garden ..i would recommend to anyone ...

hope this helps

Archived