What weird habits have you got?

If the pavement is paved and I'm bored, I count the average stepping distance in blocks and try to increase the amount of blocks I cover in a stride/series of strides, without stepping on the cracks, I sometimes get to the point of jumping and then I slow down before anybody looks at me and thinks I'm weird.

You have to do that or the Bears will get you!

Everytime I see a magpie I try and wait until another one comes along... I have to have my keys in my hand BEFORE I get to the door... I double check that everything is switched off every morning without fail... cant sleep without light or sound so usually have a telly on... have to go to bed with socks on and take them off before I drop off... my brew has to be made with the sugar in last... when i do uni work I do it best when I do it on th living room floor with everything set up around me, ideally at night listening to chill FM!!

So many more... its these quirks that make us interesting!!

Archived