What weird habits have you got?

Whenever I am out and about and take sandwiches with me I always save a bite sized piece off every sandwich and throw it in the hedge for the critters and birdies, done it for the last 30 years.

Aww but that's quite a nice one! :)

I can't think of anymore, my bedroom is a mess, my car is a mess, my clothes don't get ironed until I need them - I don't know why i'm so OCD with the christmas chocolates!

A lot of the time after hearing or seeing a word I I think of typing it in my head and sometimes move which fingers I would move if I was typing that word obviously not held out in front of me typing but just move the fingers. Sometimes with my toes too.

I always have to rub my feet against each other and wriggle about a lot before I am fully comfortable in bed.

If something is too cute like a cat I grit my teeth and its like I can't appreciate the cuteness unless my teeth are gritted then I usually end up hurting my teeth.

Everything has to be neatly stacked, the plates in the cupboard, large at bottom smallest on top, mugs put in upside down all cutlery in its correct slot. I am sure there is more, will have to have a think.

Archived