Gulistan Indian Take-Away (South Road)

Jacopo

Is Gulistan Indian Take-Away good?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gulistan Indian Take-Away good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never tried it

The Gulistan is grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

We normally pop in, order and then trot along to the Freedom (a local pub- possibly need to start a discussion about this place).

Anyway, we normally book the order for later on in the evening so that we can spend some time in the pub and pick up the meal on the way home. Many of our friends and family do this.

*Try the Pathia, a nice blend of sweet and spicy with a lovely hot kick.

I came across this discussion and decided to tell my friends and family who have been customers for ages. I felt that some ACTUAL customers needed to provide some feedback.

Im glad to see the results so far...

Keep up the good work.

Funny how so many new posters seem to be singing the praises of the Gulistan :suspect:

That's not curry I can smell...

It's a rat.. ;)

Yeah, good point!

REAL customers only please! :rolleyes:

I once asked the staff at the Rose House pub if they could recommend somewhere for me to get some food on the way home. They pointed me in the direction of the indian on the end of south road (Gulistaan). I was satisfied with the quality of the food.

If I lived in the area I would possibly be an addition to their list of regular customer.

Brian

i couldnt agree with you more !! i drive past it all the time as i live up in walkley/crookes whatever people want to call it and i always see to young asian lads watching thier tv! lol has anybody tried ruchi which is further down on barber street but its worth your money for the quantity of food and quality.

Archived