Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

The problem is muslims give us so many reasons to hate them but you give us so many opportunities to laugh at your backward religion.

Keep up the good work fella;)

Simple things please simple minds? Muslims bad bad bad, now keep repeating whilst laughing hysterically you look good, just keep it up, I'm glad I could help your sad life:hihi:

there would be more than justr opposition, there would be bombings left right and centre before the foundations were even laid.

True. Americans arent the pussies we in the UK are when it comes to stuff like this. Let em build it i say.

It wont be there for long.

Simple things please simple minds? Muslims bad bad bad, now keep repeating whilst laughing hysterically you look good, just keep it up, I'm glad I could help your sad life:hihi:

Erm. If you say so.

Have you been keeping up with your meds?

True. Americans arent the pussies we in the UK are when it comes to stuff like this. Let em build it i say.

It wont be there for long.

Do you approve of people who would like to bomb or burn mosques? Are you one?

there would be more than justr opposition, there would be bombings left right and centre before the foundations were even laid.

Are you suggesting that non Muslim Americans would resort to terrorism?

I understand a Mosque is in place already there so how does a group of people offering prayer offensive to you or anyone? Unless you consider them to be guilty by association or committing the crime of being Muslim with intent.

Considering what I have already written on this thread your insinuation here is utterly stupid.

The new build will be vastly more imposing than the current one. It's evidently the scale of the upgrade that has led to raised eyebrows, plus the deliberate choice of September 11th to start work on it. I repeat, before you again try to put words in my mouth, that the only view I have is an understanding of how it could be perceived, rightly or wrongly. I've also said why I think that's a shame. I've also mentioned examples of similar situations involving other faith combinations.

You really can't cope with reasoned moderate opinions. You want to put everyone into rigid black and white categories. Well I think most people in here have been very considered in their view and also their language. The same cannot be said for you. You have so little self awareness you don't even realize how much you damage the image of your faith group even as you think you're defending it.

The only words I can think of to describe your posts on here are 'hysterical dramatics'. You are how you describe other people, and you can't even see it.

Americans would blow up other Americans? Here I thought it were the Muslims who are portrayed as violent, thanks for proof of otherwise.

Because someone on an internet website says something as an 'opinion', that opinion duz not stand as 'proof' of anything other than to the deranged.

Yes all you need to do is tell some idiot Yanks that the Afghans are holding a wedding party in there and see the F16 swoop in.:hihi:

Works in Afghanistan every time.

Yanks if offensive and you are a racist.

Archived