Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

Are you suggesting the guys who are seeking to build a Mosque go about beating little old women for their 50p?:huh:

My sig is so apt read what Gandhi said below.

Did i mention beating an old lady up and building a mosque in the same post??

quite, a total over reaction, they seem to be so oversensitive about everything where as many other religions take it in their stride.
Indeed we can see that bloody stride being taken here can't we by the screaming idiots about a Mosque being built in New York, not Sheffield but New York. Stride indeed, such hollow words must be from very high up the posterior?

quite, a total over reaction, they seem to be so oversensitive about everything where as many other religions take it in their stride.

Quite, a total over reaction, however dont hold up 'other religions' as being paragons of virtue, there exist extremists in all of them who slavishly follow the prescribed dogma to the exclusion of common sense.

Since the invasion of Iraq in 2003 an estimated 100,000 civillians have been killed. I hear news feeds most days that people have been blown to pieces. It hardly seems to register over here any more. I have seen videos (not for public consumption) of the wanton destruction over there and I am at a loss to understand how this will ever be resolved.

Wars make money and so does oil. The 'West' is the good guy riding in on his white mare and the middle east is all dressed in black. If views don't change, we are doomed.

Since the invasion of Iraq in 2003 an estimated 100,000 civillians have been killed. I hear news feeds most days that people have been blown to pieces. It hardly seems to register over here any more. I have seen videos (not for public consumption) of the wanton destruction over there and I am at a loss to understand how this will ever be resolved.

Wars make money and so does oil. The 'West' is the good guy riding in on his white mare and the middle east is all dressed in black. If views don't change, we are doomed.

Unfortunately Bloomdido some see it as no more serious than a game of football and talk about winning and losing in those terms. I agree, unless we appreciate what we are being manipulated into and question our manipulators, we are all doomed. It's not religion that is the problem but desire for power and money and even more money

I would say stop being so pedantic...but I doubt you know the meaning of the word
Yes and you would know the English language better than me eh? Oh dear I have been reading your posts for long enough to know otherwise Noddy. So get back under that bridge troll.;)

Unfortunately Bloomdido some see it as no more serious than a game of football and talk about winning and losing in those terms. I agree, unless we appreciate what we are being manipulated into and question our manipulators, we are all doomed. It's not religion that is the problem but desire for power and money and even more money

Religion has always been the problem from time immemorial some get wiped out some have progressed and moved with the times and then there are those that refuse to advance from their antiquated mediaeval barbaric roots

Archived