Ground Zero Mosque to be built on 10th anniversary of WTC attacks

Yeah I can see that, the problem is being a muslim has nothing to do with race, there's white, black, yellow and brown muslims.

Perhaps he's mixing his own prejudice up with religion

Tabs1 and a few others are here to defend the darker skinned variety which i will never agree with.

You are either 50/50 or not at all.

Who's racist??????????????????
Noddy's mates who have been here since the ice age and thus lay a claim to these isles to the exclusion of all others particularly the non white ones.

I was refering not just to the mosque being built. I was talking in general, there have been many jokes and comments made about jesus and other icons but its only when your prophet is mentioned that all hell breaks lose. There are a lot of things blown out of proportion where islam is concerned and when this happens it makes the islamaphobes react more. I dont recall death threats being made when a certain cartoon ridicules jesus.

from what i have seen of some of your past posts, you too seem to speak from very high up your posterior too.

Try to remember that this is a discussion forum, not everyone can be correct in their oppinion, but everyone does have a right to an oppinion, if you agree with it or not.

So what's the problem? We ALL have a right to opinion, and at the same time air why we don't agree with an opinion...that's why there's debate.

I'm blissfully unaware of anyone who's been around for the last 20000 years, but isn't it convention that those who are the residents of a country are the ones who have the right to be there.

I already explained that to him a few posts ago but he seems to be in his repeating phase.

I'm blissfully unaware of anyone who's been around for the last 20000 years, but isn't it convention that those who are the residents of a country are the ones who have the right to be there.
Absolutely correct even if some are third or fourth generation born here and because they are set apart by their skin colour they are regarded as British born immigrants. On the other hand those of white descent who may have been here far less time suddenly become part of the indigenous populace. That is what I regard as racist. Since you asked I explained and has nothing to do with the topic so no more discussion on that please.

Archived